Before continuing to make a withdrawal at XPro Markets, we wanted to let you know of a few things. Be sure to review these points carefully so your first withdrawal can be completed as quickly as possible.
- The method you choose to withdraw must be the same as to how you deposit. For example, if you used APMs to make a deposit, you may only use APMs to make a withdrawal.
- Your first withdrawal can only be completed after your account has been successfully verified. Please see the stages to verify below.
- In the event you wish to withdraw a greater amount than that deposited (i.e. your profits), you will receive the additional amount via wire transfer.
Example: If you used a credit card to deposit and you are attempting to withdraw an amount greater than what you deposited, you will receive the original amount via credit card and the remaining amount will be transferred via wire transfer.
*Please be advised that all withdrawals will be subject to an extra fee. For more information about fees, please click here.
The stages of verification include:
- Proof of Identity (POI) – Photo identification via passport (both pages need to be visible), Identification (ID) card (front & back) or driver’s license (front & back).
- Proof of residence (POR) – Provide the relevant documents to confirm that you are a resident of a country acceptable to XPro Markets via: Bank or credit card statement (electronic pdf copies accepted), recent utility bill, (water, electricity or telephone bill, internet, council tax). We do not accept Mobile Phone Bills.
- Complete the Appropriateness Assessment – Ensure all of your answers are accurate and up-to-date.
- Verify your payment method:
- Credit card – send a colour photo of both sides of your credit card. Ensure the first 12 digits of your credit card number in front and back, and the CVV code on the back are covered.
- E-wallet – Please send a screenshot of your e-wallet with the name, email, ID of the e-wallet made from your computer.
Read our Refund & Cancellation Policy for more details.